1. Is the Fleet Performance chip compatible with all vehicle models?
Our performance chip is compatible with most vehicle models and brands like Nissan, Toyota, Lexus, Ford, Chevy, GMC, and Infiniti,
except those manufactured before 1998. If you're not sure about your vehicle's compatibility, feel free to contact us for assistance.
2. What are the shipping options for the performance chip?
We offer a range of shipping options to fit your needs and budget. Most orders qualify for free shipping unless next day shipping is required.
3. What kind of assistance can I expect from Fleet Performance?
We provide world-class technical support by industry professionals with over 25+ years of performance mechanical experience.
4. Can I install the Fleet Performance chip myself?
Yes! Our performance chip installation process is simple and straightforward, and our detailed vehicle-specific
diagrams make installation a breeze. If you have any questions, our technical support team is always available to help.
5. What if I need to return my fleet Performance Chip?
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee and life time warranty with no restocking fee on all of our products.
If for any reason you're not satisfied with your performance chip, simply return it within 30-days for a full refund.
6. Don't you need my engine size?
Our Modules have been tried and tested on tens of thousands of vehicles and perform amazingly. Unless we
specifically ask for your vehicle's engine size, you do not need to provide it. Our performance modules will
be 100% compatible with your vehicle.